Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am about to lose it...

The fever is still here and the pediatrician said to give it another day....

I do not have another day. I hate this.

Have I mentioned that I.HATE.FEVERS!

While you are praying for Logan, could you say a prayer for me too. I need strength. I can not keep going on. I know I have said it but I will say it again...I hate this!

1 comment:

Jeff, Bev and Brianna said...

Hugs and prayers headed your way! And if there is anything I can do let me know. Brianna has also been battling 101-104 temp most of week with an ear infection. I thought she was getting better and then tonight it seemed to get worse again. I just hate it when they are sick and there is nothing we can do :( Hang in there and hope he is on the upswing soon!