Fevers suck. I hate them.
Logan is still fever-ish. Yes, I know it hasn't even been 24 hours since he had his antibiotic injections but I don't care. I don't want it here anymore. I want it gone. Gone for good. It is not welcome here any longer and has over stayed it's welcome by 5 days already. Ugh!
On the bright side, his fever has come down a bit. And he seems to be "feeling" a bit better today. He (and I!) got his first full nights rest in 6 days last night. I woke up at 4:30 panicking because he hadn't woken me up yet. I went in and checked on him (yes, I STILL check to make sure my kids are breathing in the middle of the night and they are 7, 5, and 2.) Can't help it. Thankfully he was fine. A little warm but fine. Then at 5:15 I hear the sweetest little voice saying..."Mommy...water!" He was thirsty. What a sweetheart. So I scooped him up and brought him in bed with me. After we got a drink, that is.
He is now napping and I am praying that when this motrin wears off at 6pm, the fever is gone. Please sweet Jesus let it be gone--For good!
Keep praying my friends, we need it over here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment