Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday morning

We made it through another night of restful sleep. Logan has not had Tylenol or Motrin since 8pm last night and his fever is only 99.6 this morning. That must mean it is *slowing* going away, right? I am not going to give him anything for it since he seems comfortable and see if his little body can continue to fight off whatever has been lingering. If by 3pm today (48 hours after his antibiotic injections) he still has a fever, I will be calling his pedi and we will be going back in to see what's up. Please pray that throughout the course of the day, it goes away completely. Your prayers seem to be working, so please keep them coming.

On another note, where the heck is the sunshine I was expecting to wake up to this morning? The big kids have the day off of school and the first thing they said when their eyes opened was...."Mom, can we play outside?" They knew as much as we did that it was supposed to be 80 degrees and sunny today! Boy were we all shocked when we peeked out the window this morning. Darn.

Well, the kids are currently eating animal crackers for breakfast. I know...not the best choice, right? So I am going to go make some waffles and get our day started.

Thanks for thinking and praying for us. Keep it coming and hopefully by the time I write again, we will be fever-free!

No comments: