It sure doesn't feel like it, but today is the first day of SPRING! Miss Aubrie has been counting down the day for 3 weeks now. Not sure why, but she was sooo excited about it! The first thing out of her mouth when she woke up was.... "HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING MOMMY!" She is sweetie, that's for sure! Now bring back the spring weather, please!?!
We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Zach has a birthday party to go to at Conley's tonight. There will be swimming, pizza, and more swimming going on. He is excited! Tomorrow is Aubrie's "Fun Day!" with her Daisy Troop. They will be going to get the hair and nails done and then out to dinner. You know Miss A, she is all about anything girly so she will love it, I am sure.
Aubrie and I have tickets for an "Enchanted Princess Luncheon" on Sunday. It is in the Grand Ballroom of the Twin Oaks Mansion in Mars. We are going with our cousins, Gina and Lauren, and our girlfriends, Heidi and Olivia! Aubrie gets to dress up in her Princess Dress and meet 12 Princesses while we are there. She and I are both very excited!! :) I will be sure to get lots of pics to share with you all. Having a little girl is Oh-So-FUN!
Logan is battling a runny nose. I am not sure if it is his allergies or if he is catching a cold. I started him back onto his singular in hopes to knock it out if it is indeed his allergies. Let's hope it works!!
I better get some laundry started and get the little guy and I cleaned up for our day. I am not sure what we will get into yet but I am sure we'll find something to do.
Have a great weekend ya'll and HAPPY SPRING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment