It seems as though everything about this weekend, is just beautiful! The weather, the kids behavior, my family! Just beautiful!
Z had a fabulous time at his birthday party last night. 3 hours of swimming and sliding and pizza--who wouldn't have a great time?!? After we dropped him off to par-tay, we took the little kids to pizza hut for dinner. They were excellent and we really had a good time. Then we ventured off to Target. Not just any Target---a SUPER Target! Oh how beautiful IT was. I love me some Target. But put me in a super target and I could spend all night there! Lovely! After we picked Z up from his party, we headed home and got the little ones tucked into bed.
I am so excited and looking forward to my weekend with Miss A. We get to have 2 FUN FILLED days together--just the 2 of us & some of our closest friends! How great will that be?!? She is my little Princess and I can not wait to spend that quality time. We get to dress up and be silly together. I just *heart* it!
I am sure my boys will spend some nice, quality time together at Lowe's today or tomorrow or both days, probably! They LOVE Lowe's almost as much as I LOVE Target. The 3 most handsome men I know struttin their stuff through Lowe's and lookin at 'manly' tools and fixtures and ooo-ing and aww-ing over nails and hammers. Love it!
So throw in some nice family-time-playing-outside-and-soaking-in-the-sunshine and you have yourself one BEAUTIFUL weekend!
Enjoy your beautiful weekend, ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment