For the most part! What a crappy bug that was! Luckily (knock on wood!...really hard!) it was just Joe and I who had it. It lasted about 4 days with Joe and I am on day 4 so let's hope it's all up hill from here on out. One minute I feel fine, the next I feel like crap again. I just don't get it. But this afternoon I have more energy that I have in several days so I am hoping it's about out of my system and that none of the kids catch it!
We had a great weekend! The weather was beautiful and we spent a lot of time outside. Joe got both vehicles cleaned out and washed. Logan and I went to the outlets and enjoyed the fresh air and I got some spring clothes for all 3 kids. My mother in law and her friend, Beth, took the big kids to Moraine to go "hiking" yesterday afternoon and Joe, Logan and I enjoyed a nice dinner out. We came home and hung Logan's swing back up on the front porch and you would have thought someone gave him a million dollars. He was giggling and laughing harder that I have ever seen him laugh. He just LOVED it! And he likes when Daddy pushes him because he pushes higher than Mommy. I get scared thinking he'll tip over but you know boys, no fear! Oh well!
Well I better get back to my laundry.
Enjoy this warm weather, ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment