Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!

It's Friday!! It's Friday!! (as I jump for joy!)

That means Joe is home early today!

No school tomorrow!

Hopefully we can sleep in, just a bit!

Yea!!

It's going to be a busy weekend, but I am looking forward to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am feeling much better today! Even well enough that Logan and I ventured out to Walmart.

I was in search of a green sweatsuit to put under his halloween costume.
Found it--check!

I needed to get a couple birthday presents for friends who are having parties within the next week.
Got them--check!

I also needed to get a few things for Aubrie's halloween party next Friday.
Bought them--check!

So, it's been a great day, so far! Now if the laundry fairy would just make her way over to put a couple of baskets of clothes away, I'd be set! She hasn't found her way yet so if you see her---send her on over. Thanks!

Enjoy this beautiful FALL weekend. ya'll!

2 comments:

Jeff, Bev and Brianna said...

A productive morning.. those are the kind of days I like!

4*KowBoys said...

Hey, did that monkey costume fit him? I am guessing not since you need something green for under his suit, lol.