Thursday, October 23, 2008

So much for the flu shot....

...cause I have the ding dang flu bug. Ugh!

I had a sour stomach all day yesterday. Then at 7pm, I started to really feel like crud. By 8:30 I had the chills and it all went downhill from there.

I am feeling a bit better this afternoon and am hoping that no one else catches this nasty thing.

Send some get better vibes my way, please. Cause we all know that Logan does not let me lay down for more than a minute and a half at a time. Little does he know, a nap in is our very near future. ;)

That's all for now folks. I'll keep ya'll posted.

3 comments:

Jeff, Bev and Brianna said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

oh no....moms can't get sick!!! i hope you are feeling better soon!

Emily Lauren said...

Poor Fawn!
I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you start feeling better soon. Bless your heart!