Friday, October 24, 2008
The joys of having a big sister!
I was in the bathroom getting ready this morning as Logan comes walking in with Aubrie's headband on. This is not unusual as he tries to wear them all the time. (only around the house, of course!) Well this morning was a little different. He had a meltdown as I was taking the headband off of his handsome little head so that we could leave. After about 10 minutes, (and lots of compromising & bribing!), he decided it would be okay to replace that headband with a ball cap. All was fine in the end, but he sure did want to wear that pink, sparkly headband to Walmart today. Come to think of it...he probably would have fit in...it was Walmart, after all! If he only knew....lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love it! He just wants to be just like his big siter! So sweet!
I would have let him wear it
Post a Comment