Well it's another Monday in our house.
I am trying to get the house back in order from the weekend and working on laundry in between. It's amazing how much laundry a family of 5 can produce in 2 days! Unbelieveable, actually.
Miss Aubrie has decided to nix tap and take gymnastics instead. So tonight we have ballet @ 5pm, come home for dinner and back to the studio for gymnastics @ 7pm. This girl-- I'll tell ya! But what is the point in taking something she doesn't enjoy, ya know? We'll see how gymnastics goes!
We have a busy week of trick or treating ahead of us. We are planning on going to our local mall's TOT tomorrow night after guitar lessons. Then with friends of ours to an "older folks home" on Wednesday and of course our annual TOT on Friday night! The kids are super excited this year so I am excited for them! Keep checking back for pics! :)
Well...Logan is spinning my chair away from the computer so that must mean he wants me up! Chat to ya all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment