Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Halloween Madness Begins....

Tonight is the kick-off of our 4-day-night Halloween Extravaganza! We have lots of trick-or-treating, pumkin carving and halloween partying to do over the next 4 days! The kids are pumped up and I am getting tired just thinking about it! It will be fun, but oh so exhausting.

Tonight we are headed to the mall for TOT and dinner @ The Roadhouse! Im sure I will have lots of new pics to post in the AM! So check back soon!

*Side Note*---What ever happened to Halloween being celebrated on Halloween? Christmas on Chirstmas, Birthdays on the the 'actual' birth day, etc. It just seems as though these holidays are starting to become more of a weeks worth of celebrations rather than a days worth like it was when we were kids? Just something to ponder, I guess.

HAPPY (early) HALLOWEEN, ya'll!

No comments: