Monday, July 14, 2008

My day...

I kind of slacked in the laundry department today but I did manage to get Aubrie's room completely cleaned out--closets, drawers and all! I have been wanting to do this for quite some time but it always seems like something else needs done first. So today was the day for it. Tomorrow is looking like it will be Zach's room! Boy will it feel good to have all of this done before birthdays and back to school!

My wonderful mother-in-law took the big kids to the pool this afternoon so I was even able to get rid of just a few extra toys that Aubrie would have insisted on holding onto but never playing with. So that is a double score!! Yea!

Now I am off to make some pizzas with the little ones! :)

1 comment:

e5 said...

Oh my, those are three of the cutest kids I've ever seen! Love you guys!