Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is it time for school to start back up YET???

I never thought I would say those words but my oh my, have my kids been in bad moods this morning. I imagine it is from staying up way past their bedtimes, non stop on-the-go outings and I wouldn't be surprised if their little bodies are in sugar shock from all of the Popsicles they have eaten in the past few weeks. Or maybe it's the heat...who knows? All I know is that they are driving Mama c.ra.z.y! today. I think a trip to the park may be in order to run off some of this energy and to get them separated for just a bit!

I know that I will be missing them terribly when the big day comes. I can not imagine how quite it is going to be with just me and the baby at home every day. There will be lots of snuggling on the couch, eating dry cheerios & watching Sesame Street, I am sure!

Well, I am off to get some housework done and then we are heading out to play!

No comments: