Monday, July 14, 2008

Babies, Babies & Babies...Oh my!

So in between my loads of laundry, I decided to tackle Aubrie's closet. She has tote after tote full of babies and then some more. Most of which are naked since it used to be her thing to undress her babies and then didn't know how to get them dressed again. Mommy could only dress so many babies in one day, ya know?!? :) So these are babies that she hasn't touched for at least a year, probably longer. Well I am very proud to say that she parted with at least a quarter of them. I would have like to have gotten rid of more, but I am happy with what she has decided. Our next task is to go through the totes of baby clothes that she has and dress all the babies that she has decided to keep so that we can get rid of all of the extra clothing. Or most of it anyways.

We sure are going to make some little girl (and Mommy...well, probably not so much!) very happy that visits the goodwill in the near future!

I do have to say that little miss Aubrie gets her love for babies very honestly since Mommy was the same way as a child. (And still am!) Just can't get enough of 'em!!

Now off to switch another load of laundry...whew!

No comments: