Saturday, July 12, 2008
Girls Night Out!
So one of my girl friends, Liz, called around 8pm to see if I wanted to go out for dinner and drinks. Even though I had already had dinner, I said with my most excited, happiest voice ever, YES! I would LOVE to!! She said...I'll be right over! We went to a small bar & grille and I had a small salad and a drink, she had an appetizer, salad & dinner. (She hadn't eaten dinner previously like I had.) We sat and talked and when we left, we then decided we needed to go and get some dessert. So we go to Eat n' Park for pie and enjoyed some more girl talk. What a great time I had. She must have known I was having sort of a stressful day (don't know why...but I was!) and this was the perfect escape! So thanks Liz, you always know what I need and when I need it! You are one of the bestest friends ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment