Who else is as excited for Big Brother 10 to start as I am? I seriously can.not.wait! This has to be one of my favorite reality shows EVER! I am counting down the hours until 8PM EST tomorrow night! We will have to wear the little ones out so they are in bed before the big Season Premier! So stay tuned as we will have lots to talk about coming up very SOON!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Let's hear it for BB10!!
Who else is as excited for Big Brother 10 to start as I am? I seriously can.not.wait! This has to be one of my favorite reality shows EVER! I am counting down the hours until 8PM EST tomorrow night! We will have to wear the little ones out so they are in bed before the big Season Premier! So stay tuned as we will have lots to talk about coming up very SOON!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment