Friday, May 1, 2009

Thank.goodness.it's.Friday!

TGIF! It's another rainy day here in Pa but I do have to say that I LOVE all the leaves and flowers this rain is bringing. Looking out our french doors in the dining room and seeing green instead of brown is a great feeling! So...for now...I won't complain that it's raining since nature is doing it's thing!

Well, we made it through another week. I can't say it was a productive week since it's been so wet, but another great week, none the less. I love when I can come on here and blog about Friday. You all know what that means by now. Joe is HOME early! Although he's been a crab as of late since he is itching to get this basement completed. Something about the ceiling needing textured or something...I don't know? I think that's what he is going to do tonight though. That is if this rain keeps up and his baseball game is cancelled. Either way, he'll be doing what he wants to do, so that should cheer him up, right? And who says I can't send one (or two!) kids down to help him?!? I just might..haha!

Logan and I are going to hang home and wait for the cable guy to come this morning. Yes, it has taken us 5 years but we have finally switched our home phone to cable phone. We thought we might as well jump on the bandwagon that everyone has hopped on many years ago. We are going to get cleaned up so we don't stink him out when he arrives.

Have a Happy Friday and a great weekend, ya'll!

No comments: