Thursday, May 7, 2009

ENT update

We went and saw the ENT for Logan today. Good news is that the dr. wants to wait and see if he has anymore EI's during the summer months before talking about tubes. Of course I hope and pray that he does not ever have another EI but I am not very optimistic. I kind of feel like we were blown off today and the 90 year old ancient dr. was sort of insulting. Oh well....if this boy ends up with another EI, I am going to be one MAD mama! I was finally at a point where I am ready for something to be done about this and then get talked to like I am half retarded or something. Ugh! I am going to call and talk to the pedi tomorrow (she referred us after all!) and see what she says. I just don't want Logan to have to deal with this anymore, you know?!?

Anyway.... today was a super busy day with our trip to Children's and then back home to get Aubrie ready for her dance pictures. She got to wear her recital costume and my mom and I took her to get her make up professionally done. My mom has some pics that she is going to email so I will be sure to share them with you when I get them.

Then we were off to pick up the boys at G-mas and back home for some outside time before bed. Joe is getting them all pj'd up as we speak. :)

Hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

leah said...

oh, i hope he's free of EI's. thank goodness it is may, and good health is a little easier to come by... (((HUGS)))