...in the neighborhood! Oh how I {heart} the sunshine! Oh how I needed this sunshine!
Logan and I hosted a craft day today. The kids all painted flower pots and planted flower seeds. Let's hope they grow. ;) It was a good time and was Logan's first experience with "paint!" Needless to say, he LOVED it! Then we went out to lunch with our cousins and stopped by Target. The little man is now taking a nap and I am going to relax a bit before Daddy and the big kids get home.
Tomorrow is Z & A's first soccer game. Every practice and game we have had scheduled so far has been rained out. So they are very excited to start playing. It's going to be another beautiful day so it should be a good time.
Hope you all enjoy this sunshine and have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment