Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ear Infections....

can BITE me!

Yes, Logan is working on #3 since February. I can't take this. He was doing so good and did not have 1 ear infection for a whole year. But, now we seem to not be able to get rid of them....again! My poor little man. It breaks my heart. We need to do something. I can not keep going at this rate. I think he has had at least 10 ear infections and he is only 2 years old! Doesn't seem fair, does it? Well....we'll be heading back to the dr. in the AM. I'll keep ya all posted!

Send some love to my little man tonight!

1 comment:

Mama Cass said...

oh no! i hope he feels better soon! im not real familiar with the tubes in ones ears but how many ear infections does it take for the doctor to want those put in?