Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday already?

Where did the week go? Seems as though it's just begun, but then again, it's about over. It sure has been feeling awful spring-like around here. It's rainy, chilly, the birds are chirping and I can see our day lillys are beginning to break through the ground. What a beautiful, beautiful season!

The kids are getting anxious for the warmer weather to arrive. Soccer will be starting up within the next few weeks and we have an over night trip planned to the I X Indoor Amusement Park over Easter. Speaking of Easter, can you believe it is only a couple of weeks away? Wow! I haven't even gotten 1 Easter decoration out this year. Since we will be spending Easter away from home, I may just skip the decorating part this year. We'll see. Not like the kids care anyways! Ha! Well, maybe Aubrie does a little bit but the boys could care less.

Logan and I are hosting a "Pizza Making Play date" tomorrow morning. Yes, me, the one who despises messy things, is having a kitchen full of toddlers coming over to make pizzas. I must be out of my mind! ;) I am a little anxious about it but I need to get.over.it! The kids will have fun and that is all that should *really* matter, right? Right!

The washer is beeping at me so I better get that laundry switched around. Never ends, does it?!?

Enjoy the rest of your week and remember "April (or March) Showers Bring May Flowers! :)

No comments: