It's Friday...Yea!! You all know what that means, right? Joe gets home EARLY!! Boy, it's not hard to tell I am a SAHM who gets super excited every evening when she hears that garage door start opening! Ahhh...love.that.sound! Sweet Relief! And on Fridays I get to hear it 1.5 hours EARLY! YES!
Logan and I are getting ready for our guests to arrive. We have 5 other moms and their little ones coming over for a Pizza Makin Playdate! What FUN! I will *try* and get some pictures in between frantically picking up cheese off the floor and scooping crumbs off the table all while I am freaking out because Logan has a spoon full of sauce that I just know is going to end up on his lap. Yeah, a bit OCD, dontcha think?!? I just can't help it.
But, we are excited none the less and can't wait to get this party started!!!
Happy Friday, ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment