Monday, February 9, 2009

Lovin it!!

The weather, that is! I love seeing the sunshine & not having to bundle up every single time we head out. I LOVE seeing the snow melt, green grass, seeing clear roads. What I do not love is the mud that this warmer weather brings, but I'll take it over snow any day! I sure am enjoying each day to it's fullest cause I am sure it won't last long.

So where to start with the updates....

Aubrie's toe is healing slowly. She got her stitches out last Wednesday but the toe was not completely healed yet. I think it is healing from the inside out. So we are still soaking it and bandaging it twice a day. Her little toe nail is about fallen off too. :( Bless her little heart...she has been such a trooper through all of this. She has done better than I have! She is still sportin the sandal with sock look for now! I did get her some cute socks to wear with her sandals though. :)

Zach is doing well. He got an Accelerated Reader award at school that made him (and Mommy!) very proud. He is just as handsome as ever and doing fabulous!

Logan....oh Logan! Where to begin!?! He is doing well....just ahhh...a little busy to say the least. He is a climber and a dare devil so I can not leave him alone for a second without worrying. He's a little talkin machine these days and he is oh so TWO!! He keeps me busy but also keeps me laughing! I love every second of it!

Joe and I tore apart the boys bedroom this weekend and layed new flooring, painted the walls and trim and have ordered their new beds. We like their new flooring so well that I think we are going to tackle Aubrie's room within the next few weeks. Always something, huh?

Well I better go get my Mr. Needy-man some more "milk" before he gets mad at me! I promise to get some new pics up soon!

Enjoy this nice weather, ya'll!

No comments: