Friday, January 16, 2009

1...yes ONE...

Degree. It is ONE DEGREE outside! That is not even factoring in the wind chill. I bet it's NEGATIVE 20 if you were to factor that in.

Needless to say, the kids are off school and driving Mama crazy. They are a wee bit wound up in anticipation for their cousins to get here tonight. Whoever told them that they were coming over for a sleepover anyways? They are bouncing off the walls already and it's not even 1pm! I must look a bit overwhelmed as Aubrie asked a few minutes ago if I wanted her to settle down...lol! YES..YES, Aubrie PLEASE, YES! Now go tell Zach what I want too, please!!!

Well I hope you are all staying warm on this bitter cold January day. We are going to have some lunch and curl up on the couch with a movie!

Have a great weekend, ya'll!

No comments: