Logan and I had a pretty lazy day today. He is not feeling so well---sick with croup---so we lounged and napped, played and napped! The only time he sits still enough to cuddle is when he is not feeling well, so I didn't put him down all.day.long! I love me some baby snuggles!! Sweet little man even asked to go to bed tonight. We are on day 2 so hopefully after tomorrow, we will be on the upswing...*fingers crossed!*
The big kids are enjoying being back to school. Even though they didn't want to admit it, they were happy to go back. It is a new year, after all. Zach was excited to go back and start multiplication and cursive writing. Both of which he is very interested in. And Aubrie was glad to go back to show off all her new "babies" that Santa brought. LOL! She loves school and all involved so she is nothing but smiles everyday as she runs to the bus.
I think it is going to take me the rest of the week to get caught up on the laundry that I have been neglecting. I have been behind since Christmas and didn't do any today so now I am super behind. Yikes!! At least the little guy likes to help me so we will work on that tomorrow.
Well...that's all for tonight, folks. Stay warm and Lots of Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment