Is what I have today. :( Gotta love January weather in PA, huh?
We're on day 3 of croup with Logan and his fever was higher this morning that it has been so far. Dr. Raj says a fever is okay for the first 3 days then after that, it should be gone. So let's hope this is the last day.
Zach woke up at 4:30 saying he didn't feel well. He went back to bed and then he got up at 7am with a fever and complaining of a sore throat. Poor guy just doesn't look good at all.
So we'll be heading back to the dr. here in a bit to get Z looked at. I am pretty sure he either has tonsilitis or strep.
Cross your fingers, say a prayer, do a little dance, whatever it is that you do for these boys to get feeling better! And then do it again in hopes that Aubrie, Joe and I do not catch any of it!
I'll keep ya'll posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment