Friday, January 9, 2009

8-12 INCHES!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Wowza, that is ALOT of snow!! Joe and Aubrie are outside doing their first rounds of shoveling, snow blowing, whatever it is that they do. Zach is having a sleepover at the neighbors house and Logan is in bed. I am sitting here watching the snow and wondering how long we are going to be snowed in for?!?

I am kind of bummed since we had tickets to go see Elmo Live tomorrow morning but if we get the snow they are calling for, traveling 45 minutes to see the show is not worth it to me. I am not a fan of bad roads if you don't know that already.

As for the boys, Zach is doing much better. Still complaining that his throat hurts now and then but he looks 100 % better than he did Wednesday. And he only had to miss one day of school so that was great! The first day of the year, but I just couldn't send him sick, ya know?

Logan on the other hand is still not doing great. Without confirmation from an xray, I am pretty sure that his croup has turned into the early stages of pneumonia. He has all the same symptoms that he had the last time he had pneumonia so we started him on Zithromax in hopes of catching it before it got too far along. I could tell he was feeling a little better today since he was back to his little devilish self of climbing onto the counters, jumping on the couches...you get the drift. But he sounds terrible! Poor guy has a raspy voice, nasty cough and a snotty nose. His little nose is getting so chapped from all the wiping that he runs when he sees a Kleenex coming his direction. :( But, today was day 2/5 of his antibiotic so I am thinking he should be feeling pretty good by tomorrow!

Oh and Miss Aubrie--she was sooo excited for the snow! She has been waiting all year to go out and play in it but we just haven't gotten enough until now. So I had to let her go out with Daddy tonight. I was peeking out the window a bit ago watching them throw snowballs at each other and just giggling uncontrollably! She sure does love her Daddy especially when she gets him to herself!

Well I better go get some hot chocolate on for my little princess since I hear her getting ready to come in!

Have a good weekend ya'll and STAY WARM!!!

1 comment:

leah said...

Bless your heart, momma.
I hope all the sick bugs swiftly realize that they are no longer welcome there. For reals.

And the snow- better you than me! I got tired of snow in December when it snowed twice here, and barely even stuck!