Just a quick update on us. I am at a friends house this afternoon and she was gracious enough to let me hop on her computer real quick.
We lost cable and Internet during the windstorm on Sunday night and didn't get it restored until Wednesday morning. However, our computer got fried during the storm. So we are having the hard drive replaced and the computer restored back to factory settings. Yes, this means we lost everything on the hard drive. Including all of the pictures that were on the computer. I have some on CD, but not even close to all of them. :( So lesson learned...never put pictures onto your computer without backing them up!!!
I am hoping we will have everything back and running by Friday at the latest!!
Have a great rest of the week and chat to ya all soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
OOOOHHHH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~
girl. i know you're crushed about losing photos...
thinking of you...
(and writing note to self to backup a lotttt of files tomorrow...)
Post a Comment