Saturday, September 13, 2008

Splash Lagoon...Here we come!


The room is booked, the tickets are bought and we are so excited!! The kids have been wanting to go to Splash Lagoon for some time now. I always think...this winter would be a great time but we never seem to get around to it. Well I got their advertisment in the mail the other day and thought...this would be a perfect time! The kids have off school on October 6th and Daddy can take a personal day. P-E-R-F-E-C-T! My mom and dad are going to keep the little guy so this will be a nice, much needed vacation away with the big kids! Just a night, but a night away, none-the-less! Logan gets some grammy & pappy spoil time all to himself and Z & A get some alone time with mommy & daddy...couldn't get any better!

Only 22 days to go! Yippeeee!!!

3 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Oh my gosh Fawn...that looks like so much fun! I wish I could go too.
Countdown.....
:)

leah said...

how cool!!!!

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

ooo...sounds like fun, fun, fun!!!!