Thank.Goodness.It's.Friday!!
The weekend is almost here!
Yay!
A nice, relaxing weekend!
No big plans, for a change.
The kids are having a sleepover with the neighbor kids tomorrow!
Thank goodness it is at the neighbors house and not mine!
LOL!
Just kidding!
Kind of! ;)
Logan and I are going to run a few errands this morning and then back home to put away laundry and work on going through fall clothes. I think it is about time to pack up the tank tops and bring out the long pants. Fall...I just *heart* it!
Joe will be home before the big kids today! Love it! I just love Fridays!!
Well...that's about all, folks!
What's happenin' at your house this weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sounds like the perfect Friday! 'Specially that getting rid of the kids part! LOL! (*j/k. kindof*)
Jackson's birthday party is tonight - hopefully the weather will cooperate, since it's at the park! Oh dear.
Our fall clothes are out too! Can you believe it!?!? I heart fall too. :)
Post a Comment