Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday night!

I know you are not going to believe this...but I don't have much to say this evening.

Who?
Me?
Is this really me with nothing to say?
Oh...yep...guess so!

The big kids are having a slumber party with the neighbors. God Bless the Mom. She has 4 kids of her own. And my 2 kids. And get this....she took them all to WalMart for movies and popcorn!! Yes--6 kids ages 3-8...all.by.her.self! I asked her numerous times if she was sure she was up for this and she assured me each and every time that she was! Yikes!! I hope they have a good night...I will be thinking of them when my head hits the pillow @ 10pm and it's nice and quiet. Then I will look across the street and I am sure I will see lots of lights and noise coming from their house!!
I am just scared that I am going to have to "host" one of these slumber party's soon........ahhhh! No really--they are all good kids....but when you add her 4 to my 3...the chaos begins. But I guess it's good chaos....right? I just have to keep reminding myself that someday I will miss this choas. Someday!

Quick story...Have you ever seen the show "Jon & Kate Plus 8"? If you have then you will understand...if not, you may not. Anyways...all 7 of the kids were here on Thursday night and I had mentioned to Joe that I sort of felt like Kate on this particular show and he said "Just imagine if they were all ours. We would have a show that would be called....Joe & Fawn--OH NO!" Get it? Haha! Maybe it was funnier in person?! Ha!

Wow...for someone who didn't have anything to say--I didn't do too bad, did I?

Joe & Logan are in the basement doing whatever it is that boys do. And I am headed to the bath tub for some ME time!

G'night, ya'll!

No comments: