Monday, September 29, 2008

It's another Monday...

I seem to have a hard time getting back into my groove on Monday mornings.

Joe gets up for work, then shortly after I get up and the big kids get up and showered. Soon they are out the door and on the bus and it's just Logan and I here...yet again. We curl up on the recliner with blankies, cuppies & dry cereal while we watch morning cartoons.

I find myself getting lonely and bored on Mondays. The little guy is so quiet when he doesn't have the big kids here to play with. I don't seem to want to "do" much but don't want to sit at home either.

Just a Monday morning funk, I guess. I should enjoy it because once the big kids get home, it's time to GO-GO-GO again! Homework, dance, dinner & then it is approaching bed time already.

Oh goodness...I better go....Logan has all of the wipes pulled out of the container! What a Stinker!! With A Capital S!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: