We were out and about this afternoon and I decided to stop by Tractor Supply to look for a new "small" tractor for Logan. Well as soon as we pulled up, he about jumped out of his seat in excitement as he saw all of the Big, Daddy-size tractors sitting outside. Of course we had to walk by and touch each and everyone. Twice! He could have spent hours there just looking and touching tractors.
We got inside and Logan immediately found a small, green, John Deere tractor and a small blue tractor that he had to have. So mama bought them for him and on the way out the door he spotted his new "Tractor!" He squealed in excitement so of course, mama bought that one for him too! :) He was just too cute, I couldn't resist!! He just loves it and hasn't left it's side once since we brought it home!!!
Here are a few pics of him and his new, beloved tractor! Enjoy!!
"I can sit and ride my tractor!"
"I can fall off of my tractor!"
"I can stand and ride my tractor!"
"And I can fall off of my tractor, again!"
"I can even play ball while riding my tractor!"
"Big Kisses for my new tractor!"
And just a couple of bonus pics from this morning!!





1 comment:
he looks like he is good at sitting on the tractor...and falling off his tractor...with caution, i'm sure :) and then to be able to play ball while riding the tractor - such talent!!! have fun with your new tractors, logan!!!
Post a Comment