Yep, that is what Logan did this morning. As I was in the shower!!! What a little stinker! I used to strap him in his rocker when I would shower and he would be happy to look at a book. But he has recently become a master at getting out of his rocking chair. He lasts about .10 seconds after I step in the shower and then he is a free man. We haven't had a problem with it until this morning. He usually sits in his room and plays with toys. Occasionally pulling all of his diapers out of his basket but that isn't too bad, right?
Well today he decided he was going to go into the kids bathroom, climb on a stole and help himself to some toothpaste! I came out of the shower to a freshly painted blue, sticky and minty smelling bathroom! He even spiked his own hair with the toothpaste, managed to get a little on the cat's tail and smeared it all over my counter, floor, walls, and shower curtain. Ahhhhh!
So needless to say, Mama wasn't very happy but couldn't help but smile. Logan was so proud of his "masterpiece!" I guess it is time to get a lock on the bathroom closet door, don't-cha think?
Yes, you guessed it...we are on our way to Target for a handle lock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am so glad to hear Brianna is not the only one who does crazy things like this :)
Post a Comment