It seems as though it is one right after another in this house. I swear, I am going to buy stock in Clorox and Lysol wipes as I have used so many of them in the past year, it is ridiculous!
Logan got over his pneumonia and immediately caught a nasty cold bug. It seems as though I have been wiping noses non stop for the past 2 weeks and I.am.over.it. Joe is also sick with something that causes chills and a cough. His Dr. is calling in a RX this afternoon and sending him for a chest xray to rule out pneumonia. Arrg! Joe doesn't often get sick but I guess when he does, he gets it good!
Logan hasn't been sleeping all that great so during the wee early mornings, I give in and bring him into our bed. Which then results in a coughing match between the boys, I think. Joe coughs, Logan coughs, Joe coughs, Logan coughs and this happens for hours it seems. In between the coughing and tossing and turning and seizure-like chills that Joe gets, I don't think I slept a wink past 3am. In fact, I think the couch is calling my name tonight!
Okay off my soapbox! Please pray for Joe and Logan to get over this not-so-fun bug quickly and more importantly that Z & A do not catch it right before school starts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment