Well I took Logan back to see Dr. Raj this morning. Yes, I am a crazy, obsessive Dr. visitor! :) The $10 co-pay is worth putting my mind at ease. If not, I sit and home and worry about every little sniffle or cough. So Logan's problem is allergies. We knew he suffered from seasonal allergies, just didn't realize it was this bad. The Dr. gave us some Singulair samples to try for 2 weeks. She said we should see a big difference within 24-36 hours. We are also back to albuterol treatments 2-3 times a day until the cough clears up. So....we are back to square 1 (kinda!) but it is better than being *sick* again! I'll keep you posted on how the Singulair works!
Joe--well I called the Dr. for him this morning and of course our PCP is "out of the office" this week. AKA sitting on a nice, warm, sandy beach sipping some pina coladas, I am sure! Exactly where I want to be right about now. Haha! Oh yeah...back to Joe. The physician's assistant called in a RX for him and ordered a chest xray. So hopefully within a day or two, he is feeling better!
I have just about everything crossed that I can think of in hopes that the big kids, nor myself, catch whatever it is that Joe has. I don't think I can stand another week of sickness. We can take all of the finger crossing you are willing to do for us too! :)
I'll keep ya'll posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment