What a wonderful day!!
Logan woke up at 7 this morning feeling good! Hooray!! The fever seems to be gone! for good!! He is back to dancing and playing like crazy! He normally has a deep love for tractors but when he was sick, he didn't even want to play with those. I missed his little dancin', tractor lovin' self!! Thank goodness he is doing so much better! And get this...he even ran from me this morning when he saw me coming with a diaper for a quick change. Which is his normal routine each and every morning. He sees the diaper and starts running and laughing as I say..."Hey! Get Back over here!" Then he slowly tries to sneak his way past me and I snatch him up! Then we laugh and giggle about it and act like that has never happened before!!
He started Augmentin last night so now we have to be very careful of his little bottom. Logan has a very sensitive little bum and this medication irritates it very badly. He ends up with a diaper rash every time. :( So we will be having frequent diaper changes and run around nakey-boy-time today. Which he oh so loves, by the way! Mama--- not so much since he doesn't really care if there is a diaper there or not...if he's gotta go...he's gotta go! LOL!
Thanks for all the "Get Well Soon" thoughts and prayers. I appreciate each and every one of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment