Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Tuesday already??

The big kids are having their annual combined birthday party this Saturday and I have not done a thing to get prepared. Which is very unlike me, by the way. I am usually very organized and have everything in perfect order two weeks before the date, but we have been very busy lately. With Logan being sick most of last week, I didn't even think of anything other than getting him feeling better. Now it is Tuesday and I am sitting here overwhelmed and not knowing where to start.

Here is a little look @ the rest of our week...

Zach has guitar lessons tonight at 5:30, dinner with our friends, Holly & Danner, shortly after 6pm and then we are headed to the rodeo @ 8pm! Can't wait!! Tomorrow is Logan's appt. @ Children's to determine whether he is tongue tied and if there is anything we need to do about it. Thursday there are a few moms coming over from the Mom's Group to plan for our summer picnic which is next weekend (and I have also not done a thing for! and am the organizer of!). So that leaves me a little over 24 hours to prepare for the party!!! Yikes!

So there you have it... Another crazy week in our house!

This crazy, hectic, fun, and sometimes stressful thing that we call life is flying by me like hot-cakes! I can't seem to catch up!!!

No comments: