Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh my ears!!!

For those of you who do not know, Zach has been taking guitar lessons for several months now and has picked it up like a pro. He has really impressed me with how well he is doing at such a young age. He has been playing with a small acoustic guitar up until this point.

So... Gram & Pap got him an electric guitar for his birthday (yes, a week early!) and that is all he has done since he got it this afternoon. Oh.my.goodness. I think I am going deaf. He is doing fantastic with it but my oh my, are my ears a ringing! You know, it's just not the same unless the amp is turned up as.loud.as.it.can.go. At least it seems like it is...lol.

I will get a few pics posted this evening of my professional, guitar playin, little man!

I am off to the grocery store to enjoy some quiet time for a bit...haha!

No comments: