Tonight wrapped up the 2 final playoff games! For Joe's league, that is. The little guy has been done with ball for well over a month.
Our church league had a good season. They didn't do all that great as far as scores go but they did have a ton of fun! That is what matters, right? They put on a good game and I am proud to say that my husband hit at least one home run per game! Well...until he got hurt and had to sit on the bench. I know that he is going to miss it! But next spring will be here before we know it, right?!? And Joe's ankle will surely be healed completely by then. ;)
The kids and I did love going to the games, but I am glad to see them be over until next spring. That is one less night of being away. Especially now that dance and guitar lessons are starting back up!
Way to go, Team CAC!! You all did a great job and we had fun rootin' ya'll on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment