Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is it HOT enough for you?!?

Oh my! We had a playdate at a local park this afternoon and I hate to say that we only stayed for 45 minutes! It was blistering hot out and the kids were drenched with sweat. I do not tolerate heat & humidity very well and my kids follow close in my footsteps. Of course they are better than me, but after 45 minutes they were ready to come home and enjoy the a/c just as much as I was.

I hope you will all keep cool and enjoy the pools as much as we will be this weekend!

2 comments:

Lizzie Lou said...

it's too hot for me! Yowzers!

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

i felt bad that we couldn't go to the park...until i heard how hot is was going to be!!! glad to hear you were only there 45 minutes! i, like you, do not tolerate heat very well.....ac...sweet ac!!!