Thursday, July 17, 2008

BB 10 Talk!

BB 10 Evictions! So, Brian is a gone! That did not come as a big surprise after Tuesdays show. However, this means that Jesse & Renny are still in the running. Jesse doesn't bother me too much, but Renny is still an annoying one. Like I said before, people like her seem to do well in the game. We'll see how true that is this season....

So Jesse won HOH this week. I am not sure how I feel about Mr. Muscles being in charge. He seems a little arrogant and very much in love with his appearance. But other than that, he is okay. I just hope he does not feel the need to retaliate against Jerry nominating him, and put him on the block this week. I really like Jerry. He is who I am rooting for after week #1! That may change, ya never know!

And how about Ollie? I am kind of disappointed. I thought for sure he was going to be my favorite since he is a pastors son and all. I thought he would be laid back, quiet, truthful, etc. That he is N.O.T!! But I guess that is the name of the game, huh?

Well we'll sit back and wait and see what happens on Sunday!

No comments: