Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a few thoughts from me...

  • Today is a beautiful day. I sure wish they weren't calling for snow again in a few days.
  • We are headed our for dinner because this mama does NOT feel like cooking.
  • I hope to get lots of stuff accomplished this coming week before heading out for the weekend. I am looking forward to the time away.
  • Yes, it's only a 4 day work week next week. For Joe, that is. Love it!
  • But that also means a 4 day school week.
  • Hmmm...not so sure how I feel about that! ;)
  • I need to get on the Easter shopping. Yikes!
  • Z & A have their first soccer games this Saturday.
  • I sure hope I did the right thing by signing them up.
  • After seeing the schedules, it seems as though I am committing to yet another 2 days of running each week.
  • What was I thinking?
  • Well, I need to get the little one ready so we can leave when Joe gets home.
  • And by the way, today is Autism Awareness Day.
  • There is one little autistic girl who my heart belongs to today, and everyday.
  • Alyssa -- Love her!

Enjoy your evening, ya'll!

No comments: