Can you stinkin believe that there is snow on the ground during the 2nd week of April? I can not stand it! I am so ready for warmer weather. I thought or sure that we could put those heavy, winter coats away for at least a few months. Wrong! They are back out in our house! All I can say is...thank goodness we are getting away....even if it is just for the weekend. I.need.a.break!
Oh well...what can ya do? I have a ton of stuff I *need* to do today but without the sunshine, I can't seem to get motivated. Doesn't seem to slow Logan down, however. He is full of it this morning. Probably because he has been home bound for a few days. We are back to breathing treatments every 4 hours so that kinda puts a damper on things. I don't want to take him out in the cold and risk his cough getting any worse. Although, I may have to bundle him up extra good today and take him out for a bit. He's getting a little stir crazy, for sure!
Well, I am going to get some laundry started and I think I will let the little man swim in the tub for a bit. Our master bath tub is like a "pool" to him so he loves when Mommy lets him get in there!
Hope you all have a great day and try and stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Swimming in the tubby tub sounds fun!
Post a Comment