Where in the world did the month of April go? I can't believe that it is almost over already. Wow.
I guess they say time flies when your having fun, huh? Must be true.
Logan and I are going to work on laundry and getting our upstairs in order today. When he is not feeling well, I kind of neglect the housework and laundry and spend my days snuggling with him on the couch in hopes of getting him better. He was still runing a fever in middle of the night last night, which I thought would have been gone by now. Let's hope that was the end of it!
The big kids have off school on Friday so I am looking forward to the long, warm & beautiful weekend coming up.
I am going to try and get through the picture on my camera from the past 2 weeks this afternoon while Logan naps. So check back soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment