Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a whole lotta nothin!

That's whats going on here at our house! Which a good thing, most days! :)

Logan is feeling much better from his ear infection last week. Aubrie got the "all-clear" from the orthopedic on Monday which was a great, great day! It sure was hard to keep that little busy body still for 6 weeks.

Today is a stay at home and clean day for Logan and me. Aubrie gets to stay after school for a "Krafty Kids Klub" which she was oh so excited to sign up for. All I say is..Please let me remember to pick her up at 4:30. Thankfully Zach will remember, I am sure. ;) Our evening activities are done for the week..Yea! Z has his Cub Scout Banquet this Saturday which will officially wrap up Cub Scouts for the year. He will receive all patches and beads that he has earned during his Wolf year and will be welcomed into the Bears Den! He was also asked to read a small paragraph about his year as a Wolf so I am looking forward to hearing that. Aubrie's girl scout cookie sales are officially O-V-E-R! What was I thinking when I volunteered to be the "cookie mom"?!? Oh my that was alot.of.work! But we had fun and got it done so that is all that matters! Logan is just growin and growin and needs to slow down. He's such a sweet little man who loves to sing and dance! I need to get him on video doing his karaoke moves. Oh so cute!

Well folks, I need to get movin and start on this laundry and housework that is callin my name!

Happy Wednesday, ya'll!

No comments: