Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Runny Noses...

...can BITE me! Oh my goodness am I tired of wiping noses. Why does spring have to bring cold and allergy season with it? I need a break from this crap! Ugh!

Ok...now I feel better. Logan and I aren't going to do much today. Mainly because I have to wipe his nose every 3.2 seconds. But also because I need to get some laundry done. The laundry fairy still hasn't found her way over to my house yet. I have been waiting....

We may head outside to play when it warms up. Ya know, we need to get those allergies rollin so we are back to wiping noses every 2.2 seconds. I think I am going to buy a stock in Kleenex and Singulair. Yes, I am off to do that now. Oh wait, after I wipe this nose that's waiting patiently beside me.

Enjoy your day, ya'll!

No comments: