The weekend is *almost* here! And I couldn't be happier!! :) It's been a long week with a sick little boy. Who seems to be feeling a whole lot better this evening. Thank the Lord!
We have a play date @ Build a Bear in the morning so I hope he gets lots of rest and is feeling well enough in the morning that we can make it. I think he will LOVE it! I am kinda excited too....but shhh...don't tell anyone. ;)
Aubrie has a girl scout cookie "booth sale" on Saturday so that's where we'll be in the afternoon. The rest of the weekend, you'll probably find us outside enjoying the sunshine! The kids have lots of energy that needs burned now that the weather has gotten a bit warmer. Lots of bikes that need ridden and balls that need thrown, ya know?!?
We hope you all enjoy your weekend and be sure to check back tomorrow for some pics from Build a Bear!!
G'night ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment