Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy week...

Wow! What a busy week we are having here.

I can.not.believe!!! that Christmas is only 1 week away!!! I am so excited! I think even more so than the kids. I love, love, love seeing the excitement in their eyes as they make their way down the steps on Christmas morning. I can't wait to see that again this year!

Mama is officially done shopping. Well...at least that is what Daddy says. He thought I should have been done about...oh say...$500 ago but I beg to differ. And guess who won?? ME!!! Hey... the kids are only little once, right?

I have about half of the wrapping done and will probably finish the other half this evening after the little ones are tucked in and sleeping peacefully.

The big kids have their Christmas parties at school tomorrow. And oh yes---I get to join them! Grandma is going to come over for some Logan time and I will split my time between 2 classrooms for 2 hours.

Then get this...Friday is their LAST day of school for 16, yes s-i-x-t-e-e-n, days! Since when do kids get 16 whole days off of school for Christmas break? There is no way we got that much when I was in school. Oh well...it will be fun. Daddy is off for a week between the Holidays too so we will get some much needed family time in for sure! I imagine after 16 days I will be ready to ship them back onto the bus, but we'll see!

Well that's about all I have for now.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: