Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We're going Private...

I have been debating since the day I started a blog as to whether I should make it public or private. Well...I have finally decided that we are going to go Private. You just never know now a days and you certainly can never be too safe. So...if you would like to continue reading our blog, leave me a comment or send me an email with your email address listed and I will add you into the "approved readers" list!

Thanks! :)

5 comments:

Jeff, Bev and Brianna said...

hey fawn, I would like to be added to your safe list if you want to still include me. Thanks! Bev

leah said...

count me in! :)
leah.h.s (at) gmail (dot) com.

Sarah said...

I love reading your blog! and I'd love to be included! :)

sarahruch at hotmail dot com

Emily Lauren said...

me too....

emilyluvstoteach at yahoo dot com

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

me, of course!